Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC/USDT (hourly charts)
Flash Alert: Tuesday 27th August
The price targets identified on our Flash Alert dated Monday 26th August remain in force. This Flash Alert is a follow up that takes a closer look at the hourly BTC/USDT charts to identify key technical targets you should be aware of over the next 24 hours.
- The price of BTC/USDT at the time of writing was $10,177.49 on Binance. BTC/USDT traded between $10,051.08 and $10,391.08 so far today;
- The daily chart suggests the overall uptrend still remains intact although over the last 24 hours selling pressure has re-emerged pushing BTC/USDT into narrow downward band, as seen on the 4 hour chart above;
- Any increase over the next 24 hours will be met with renewed selling pressure between $10,275 and $10,330 with strong resistance at $10,400.
- The bias over the next 24 hours appears tilted towards the downside. Any further BTC/USDT descent is likely to see support remerging between $9,950 and $9,970;
- A follow up post to this Flash Alert may be found here.
If you enjoy reading our updates and analysis then start following us on Twitter.
If you’re thinking about trading bitcoin then visit our bitcoin price analysis page. Here we periodically provide interesting bitcoin price insights and analyses that every crypto trader and investor should be aware of.